I will be seeking God’s wisdom and humility because I am a self reliant cocky bastard sometimes. You see, I have a meeting in LA with an A list talent and his management company on the same dang day as Podcast Movement. This potential client is fascinating with an incredible story. This artist’s talent is big and spans television, sports, speaking, touring and now, podcasting. I am thrilled!!
So why I am doing at Podcast Movement when I have a meeting with this level of talent?
- To meet more talented artists.
- To meet up with a long time client and friend and help her anyway I can.
- To see what all these former radio guys like me are doing to corrupt the podcast masses.
- To check out this Podcast Movement to see if it really is a movement or if it is some sham shallow podcasting 101 masquerade party for amateurs.
Then I will again seek God’s wisdom and humility because I can be a passionate judgmental dick.
- I wanna see what I am doing and how much I do not know and I will scream to myself that all of this does not matter. What matters is talent, talent and talent and nothing else. And I would be wrong and right. I only see podcasting as entertainment. A place where one can create and captivate with beauty and rare exulting content. I do not care for anything else. Isn’t that what everyone else is doing here? What about the money grubbers?
- To flex my third gravitating body muscle. Hell, my whole life has been a third gravitational body kind of existence.
- I wanna help creatives make money with their mouth and brain. I wanna work with the big mouth opinionated geniuses.
- I also want to seek God’s wisdom and humility because I am convinced I will offend someone and it WILL be my fault.
- I want justification for my existence. I want to be rewarded. I want accolades and credit and the commensurate financial reward.
- I want to avoid blasphemy on all levels and just let everyone know that talent is everything. Talent is everything. Everything. Do you hear me EVERYTHING!!!
Then I will pray that I have some of that talent to share. With everyone. God Bless you and keep me humble Lord.